The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Adeqaute

Really can't say I liked it much. The animation was good overall, but almost all of the animators seemed to animate something generic (except for Goatman, TommyVF and Marcy VF to point out the best), slap a couple of eyepatches on it, and call it pirate themed (for example, the stickmen or the skateboarding). I expected something that had more depth to it, which this collaboration sorely lacked. Enjoyed the song though.

Bertn responds:

lalala.

From Life to Death From Life to Death

Great Job

Well done. Put together with quality, and actually has some meaning to it. The only thing that made me take off a point was the feeling that it made some REALLY big jumps in his life--but then again, this is only the product of two days work.

Overall though, great job.

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks for the review, which part felt like it jumped pretty far? Hmm well thanks for the review and vote!

Happy B-Day PeanutButter Happy B-Day PeanutButter

Lol Burfdai Flash

Hi

Mods day out Mods day out

<insert witty title here>

Hai Peanutbutter!!!!

Good movie btw, can't wait for part 2

peanutbutterclawk responds:

HAI EX OH TOO!!!!

thanks man.

Breadfruit Birthday Bash Breadfruit Birthday Bash

Awesome

That was great! I got a good laugh out of it. Happy Birthday Breadfruit.

BreadFruitLock responds:

High On Life High On Life

You Made My Day

After viewing 6 blams, that definately makes my day, great job, make longer ones in the future. I do random FBF stuff similar to yours, so I generally like anything of that style. Five'd

Striker028 responds:

Thank god for all the turd that's submitted to NG....wait I can't beleive I just said that....

Ab Lone warrior Ab Lone warrior

NIce Job

Good Animation. Original and well drawn Characters. Music that fit the animation well. Good job, and good luck in the future

claude-kolodzinski responds:

thanks very much, good luck to you too

DHSKJHFJSFSSFSG DHSKJHFJSFSSFSG

Good Start

I think this shows that you have a lot of skill with sprite animation, i though it was lacking in backgrounds though (ie MetaKnight Scene). If you added better backgrounds and made it longer, this could be a really original, really good sprite movie.

And to factcat13. Why don't YOU try animating you moron. It's a lot harder than it's cracked up to be. Bet you couldn't do something half as good as this.

Luigi's Lunchbreak Luigi's Lunchbreak

Nice

I really got to hand it to you, for a first flash, its pretty good. And i though the sprite animation and bit of custom sprite animation was really good. Keep it up.

Strawberry Valentine Strawberry Valentine

Wow.

That was unbelievable. The character selection was a cool feature. And the amount of time put into this was easily visible (ie: a different side view animation, front animation, and CPU profile for each clock). Great job and good luck with future flash